Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grateful for Family

On Monday, I accompanied my parents to the St.Marks surgical center for my father to take care of a Hernia in his groin area. Even though he is 85, and in good health, any surgery is a risk.
I was quite aware of how much I love my parents and what would I do if anything happened to them. (Some of you can relate to this.) There was a prayer said in the car before leaving for the hospital, and one said before returning home. I am truly grateful for my parents example of prayer and their way of life which shows me that they are truly happy. The daily acknowlegement of the Lord in their lives is very uplifting to me, and at this particular time, made me feel very grateful for family.

I want all of you to know how much you are loved by your grandparents (all living and deceased) and parents. You are all in our prayers daily, for safety and blessings in your daily activities and as you raise your children. I felt truly blessed that in time of need, we know that we can call on eachother for help in any way, and that if a call is received, every effort is given to help.
THANK YOU for being such a wonderful family member. We are so grateful for each of you and truly blessed to be part of such a great family. What a blessing for each of us.

Love, Mom *K :~)

I am happy to report that your grandfather, Ken is doing well. He has a high tolerance for pain, so has not taken any medication. He is resting comfortably and will do so for the next few weeks.
Stephane is doing well with her hand recovery. She will be doing physical therapy for awhile and is excited to regain the use of her hand.
Catherine is doing well and slowly regaining her strength after her surgery. She plans on returning to work around the end of this month. All have told us of their gratitude for your prayers, love and concern. So, again, Thanks for being such great family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment